Parkers Prairie Township

Parker’s Prairie Township

organized January 4, 1870, being then called Jasper, was renamed March 1, 1873, for an early settler on its principal tract of prairie. Its railway village of the same name, platted in the summer of 1880, was incorporated November 17, 1903.

Source: The Book “Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance” Volume 17 – 1920 By Warren Upham”

About The Area

Population: 348
Area: 34.99759
Major Lakes: Adley, Horsehead, Nelson
Minor Civil Division: 2711149750
Township and Range: T 131N - R 37W

Interactive Street Map
Commissioner District: District 4
Cities in this Township:

Plat Books Last Updated: May 2016

Scroll to Top