Erhards Grove Township

Erhard’s Grove, a township organized September 24, 1870, was named for Alexander E. Erhard, a signer of the petition for organization, at whose house the first election was held. Erhard village, on a branch of the Great northern railway, was platted in July, 1882.

Source: The Book “Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance” Volume 17 – 1920 By Warren Upham”

About The Area

Population: 442
Area: 34.87993
Major Lakes: Grandrud, Knobel, Sandberg
Minor Civil Division: 2711119574
Township and Range: T 135N - R 43W

Interactive Street Map
Commissioner District: District 2
Cities in this Township:

Plat Books Last Updated: May 2018

Scroll to Top