Eastern Township

Eastern Township, organized July 29, 1875, is the most southeastern township of the county. Its name was chosen with reference to Western, the township forming the southwest corner of the count, which had been organized in January, 1873.

Source: The Book “Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance” Volume 17 – 1920 By Warren Upham”

About The Area

Population: 230
Area: 36.47251
Major Lakes: Mary, West Annalaide
Minor Civil Division: 2711117576
Township and Range: T 131N - R 36W

Interactive Street Map
Commissioner District: District 4
Cities in this Township:
No locations listed

Plat Books Last Updated: September 2018

Scroll to Top