Creation of the “Homestead”
David Hauser, County Attorney, submitted the findings of fact, conclusion, and order in the matter of the need for an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the proposed RV Park and resort project. Bill Kalar, Land and Resource Director, indicated that discussions regarding density and other permitting issues will be considered during the conditional use process.
A motion was offered by Johnson and seconded by Lindquist to adopt the order for the negative EIS declaration in the matter of the application for a conditional use permit for The Homestead at Ottertail RV Park and Resort as presented and attached as attachment b. The chairman called for a vote and the motion passed with Lindquist, Froemming, Johnson, and Huebsch voting in favor and Commissioner Rogness absent.
Environmental Assessment Worksheet Comments
- Board of Commission Meeting Minutes for 04-16-2013
- Comments Received After Comment Period had Ended
- Comments Received From the Public – Batch 1
- Comments Received From the Public – Batch 2
- Land and Resource Summary of Timely Public and Agency Comments
- Planning Commission Meeting Minutes for 05-22-2013
- Proposer Response
- Proposer Response to Comment 2