Services continue to be offered via the phone, virtually or as deemed necessary by appointment. Appointments are available on the 1st and 4th Mondays of each month for immunizations. Environmental Health services and support are offered both in the field and remotely. WIC Services will continue to be provided via the phone and can be reached at 218-998-8324. During business hours please call 218-998-8320, or 218-385-5500 for our New York Mills office, for assistance.
For the most up to date information
MDH COVID-19 Hotline
Weekdays: 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Take these steps to avoid spreading COVID-19
- Practice Social Distancing
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wear a mask to protect others
- If you don’t feel well, stay home
- Get tested when sick
Areas of Public Health Responsibility
- Assure adequate public health services
- Promote healthy communities and healthy behaviors
- Prevent the spread of infectious disease
- Protect against environmental hazards
- Prepare for and respond to disasters and assist communities in recovery
- Assure the quality and accessibility of health services
If you are ill, see your health care provider. To report an emergency, call 911. If you are calling to report a Food Borne Illness, call 1-800-FoodIll.
If you are a physician calling to report an infectious disease, please call 651-201-5414 or 1-877-676-5414.
Otter Tail County Sheriff’s Department will contact a public health employee in the event of a public health emergency. Call 218-998-8555 or 911 to report a public health emergency.