The MN Stay-at-Home order, effective March 27, requires all Driver’s License Centers and Deputy Registrar Offices to close. Gov. Tim Walz has signed a bill into law that provides an extension for Minnesotans whose driver’s licenses or ID cards expire during this time. Vehicle registration is still available online and by mail to the DVS Renewal address. As such, there is no extension for expired or expiring vehicle registrations. Please visit the Minnesota Department of Public Safety website for more information.
Sorry, we are CLOSED until further notice.
- Driver’s Licenses
- Driver’s Instruction Permits
- MN State ID Cards
- REAL IDs/Enhanced IDs
- Motor Vehicle Titles/Vehicle Registration
- License Tabs
- License Plates
- ATV, Boat, or Snowmobile Registration
Our License Center accepts the following forms of payment:
- Checks (payable to Otter Tail County)
- Credit Cards (a 2.45% convenience fee will be applied)