The External Communications Department is responsible for coordinating county communications by sharing information with the public, media and other stakeholders. The department assists in increasing awareness of Otter Tail County’s mission, services, policies, and projects to foster positive relationships with our residents, visitors, businesses, and other partners.
COVID-19 Newsroom | Press Releases
- Otter Tail County Public Health is Ready to Respond
- Otter Tail County Public Health Emphasizes Following MDH Guidance for COVID-19
- Otter Tail County Declares State of Emergency Due to COVID-19
- Otter Tail County Limiting Public Access to All County Buildings
- Otter Tail County Requesting Donations of Protective Equipment
- Health Officials Confirm First Case of COVID-19 in Otter Tail County
- CLICK HERE for ALL COVID-19 Press Releases
COVID-19 Media Inquiries
If you are a journalist and would like information about Otter Tail County’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic please contact Shannon Terry to facilitate interviews and media requests. Every effort will be made to put you in touch with the appropriate resources for your story.
Journalists should use the following contacts for media inquiries. Based on the nature of the request, we will gladly assist you in facilitating interviews, contacting content experts and directing you to relevant resources.