The purpose of the Partnership4Health Environmental Health Service is to evaluate, educate and promote safe environmental practices within the counties and regulated facilities using a consistent, risk-based collaborative approach ensuring a safe and healthy environment for the citizens we serve.
The Partnership4Health Environmental Services Section is responsible for addressing health and safety requirements for food and beverage, lodging, mobile home parks, campgrounds, swimming pools and youth camps within Clay, Otter Tail, and Wilkin counties. Additional services include:
- Issuing licenses for regulated establishments
- Responding to complaints, nuisances and natural disasters
- Performing outbreak investigations for regulated establishments
- Sampling and analysis for delegated non-community public water supplies
- Enforcing county environmental regulations
- Developing initiatives for continued public health and safety