- Is a Nutrition and Breastfeeding program
- Helps eligible pregnant women, new mothers, babies and young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy.
- Provides nutrition education and counseling, nutritious foods, and referrals to health and other social services.
WIC Staff Provide:
- Information about nutrition during pregnancy, and about feeding your baby and young children.
- Offers Benefits for a variety of healthy foods, including fruits and vegetable, milk, eggs, whole grain foods, and more!
- Information and referral to other health and social services.
New Minnesota WIC Card
- Implementing in Otter Tail County WIC on April 22, 2019