The Otter Tail County Public Health Department’s Women, Infants, and Children program (WIC) wants families to know that we are here for them. The WIC program is open for current participants and new participants. WIC is a health and nutrition program and provides a variety of healthy foods. WIC staff can answer nutrition and breastfeeding questions and refer families to other resources.
- Is a Nutrition and Breastfeeding program
- Helps eligible pregnant women, new mothers, babies and young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy.
- Provides nutrition education and counseling, nutritious foods, and referrals to health and other social services.
WIC Staff Provide:
- Information about nutrition during pregnancy, and about feeding your baby and young children.
- Offers Benefits for a variety of healthy foods, including fruits and vegetable, milk, eggs, whole grain foods, and more!
- Information and referral to other health and social services.
Minnesota WIC Card