Transient Merchant Licenses

Posted By: Auditor,

Anyone who engages in any temporary or transient business, either in one locality or in traveling from place to place, within Otter Tail County to sell goods or services is required to obtain a Transient Merchant License. The term “transient merchant” does not include a seller or exhibitor in a firearms collector show involving two or more sellers or exhibitors. The license is valid at one sale location only and not valid for more than one person, unless that person is a member of a co-partnership. The license is only valid in Otter Tail County.

The county Auditor’s Office issues and administers Transient Merchants licenses for Otter Tail County. To apply for or renew a license, please contact the Auditor’s Office.

Otter Tail County Transient Merchant License Application Requirements-

Related Groups

The content on this page is managed by the following departments and/or boards. 

Posted By: Auditor,

Scroll to Top