2019 Annual Report
Please click on the link below the image to view the full 2019 report along with more information pertaining to it’s program area.
Click here: 2019 Human Services Annual Report
While the building will be closed to the public, services and operation hours will continue to be provided through phone (218-998-8150), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and appointment if deemed necessary.
You may drop your applications/paperwork off in the drop box outside of the Government Service Center in Fergus Falls or the New York Mills Office or by mail.
- SNAP, Cash Assistance and Emergency Assistance
- Health Care | MNsure.org
- MNsure is offering a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) for qualified individuals who are currently without insurance in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. This SEP will allow uninsured individuals to enroll in health insurance coverage from March 23 through April 21. For more information, visit MNsure: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency Special Enrollment Period.
Additional Community Resources
Here are links you may find helpful regarding COVID 19 in communities within Otter Tail County
- Fergus Falls | 218-332-5200 | email@example.com
- New York Mills | 218-385-2213 |firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parkers Prairie | 218-338-4115 | email@example.com
- Pelican Rapids | 218-863-7076
- Perham | 218-346-4455 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Business hours (Monday – Friday; 8:00am-4:30pm): 218-998-8150
After hours and holidays: OTC Sheriff’s Office: 218-998-8555
Contact the MN Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC): 844-880-1570
Economic Assistance/Healthcare Programs: 218-998-8281
Our department’s mission is to provide an array of financial and social services to families and individuals to help maintain or enhance the quality of life for all persons served. Our agency staff directly provides over 27 different programs and we contract with many other agencies throughout the county to provide a variety of programs.
Our staff includes social workers, financial workers, child support officers, case aides, office support staff and accounting technicians. To find out more, please scroll down or visit us at any of the locations.