Statutes, Laws & Rules
Latest Minnesota Updates
Find the latest updates to the Minnesota statutes, laws, and rules by viewing the following:
Child Foster Care Updates
For Child Foster Care, these are the statutes and rules to search for.
- Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 245A
- Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 245C
- Minnesota Rules, parts 2960.3000 to 2960.3340
- Minnesota Rule 9543
- Subd. 8 and 9
- It is the responsibility of the license holder to know the requirements of their license. Per Minnesota Statute 245A.02.
- Subd. 8.License
- “License” means a certificate issued by the commissioner authorizing the license holder to provide a specified program for a specified period of time and in accordance with the terms of the license and the rules of the commissioner.
- Subd. 9.License Holder
- “License holder” means an individual, corporation, partnership, voluntary association, or other organization that is legally responsible for the operation of the program, has been granted a license by the commissioner under this chapter or chapter 245B and the rules of the commissioner, and is a controlling individual.
Please review the child foster care statutes and rule. If there are any questions, please contact your child foster care licensor social worker.