Otter Tail County Minnesota community partners and local organizations are offering resources and assistance during the COVID-19/ outbreak. This page will be updated on a regular basis with new information regarding food resources, housing resources, mental health crisis services and volunteer opportunities. Please check back for the latest information.
- Food Pantries and Support Organizations
- OTC Grocery/Convenience Store Special Hours
- OTC Dining with Carry Out Service and/or Delivery
- Stress and Coping: Local Support Resources
- Stay at Home Toolkit for Kids
- MDH Graduation/Commencement Celebration Guidance
- MDH Faith Based Guidance for Parking Lot Services