- Small Business Relief Fund information and application
- Re-opening resources and information is available
State of Minnesota Resources
The State of Minnesota has launched a new website – staysafe.mn.gov – to serve as a one-stop-shop for all of the guidance created by state agencies to help businesses, organizations and individuals stay safe will returning to work and activities we enjoy.
A variety of other information specific to businesses is available through the State of Minnesota:
- DEED Guide for MN Small Businesses
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Minnesota Department of Health Information for Businesses and Employers
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Unemployment Benefits
West Central Initiative has COVID-19 information to help businesses, nonprofits, families and others better understand the resources available now and in the future.
Midwest Minnesota Community Development Corporation is offering a fast, new business loan for up to $50,000 with low interest rates, flexible terms. Visit their Commercial Lending page for more information and to download an application.
West Central Small Business Development Center is available to for free small business advising and to answer specific questions about financial packages and resources.
CDC has issued guidance for employers to help prevent workplace exposures to illnesses and planning considerations related to COVID-19: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19. Additionally, OSHA published Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for COVD-19.