Minor Parent Services

Posted By: Human Services,

Minor Parents Services

Overview of Services
Minor parents services are administered by county social services, with supervision provided by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. The state administers funding in addition to providing consultation and technical assistance to counties and other agencies serving minor parents. The Minor Parent Program at the Minnesota Department of Human Services currently provides funding to 16 agencies throughout the state to increase supportive services for minor parents.
Assisting Minor Parents
Our agency works closely with the Partners in Parenting Program. Our program assists minor parents in educational and vocational pursuits, parenting and independent living skills and increases the availability of supportive living services for minor parents who cannot live at home.


Human Services
Phone: Fergus Falls:218-998-8150 New York Mills:218-385-5450 Child Support/Courthouse:218-998-8640 Toll Free:1-888-350-0241
Mailing: Otter Tail County Department of Human Services, 530 West Fir Avenue, Fergus Falls, MN, USA

Related Groups

The content on this page is managed by the following departments and/or boards. 

Posted By: Human Services,

Scroll to Top