Breastfeeding Support Center
The Golden Start Team at Otter Tail County Public Health provides professional services to families with breastfeeding questions and challenges during pregnancy and at any time during the breastfeeding experience.
We promote and support a commitment to mother’s milk only for your baby for the first 4 weeks. Your milk gives your baby “the Golden Start” on the road to a lifetime of healthy living.
The Public Health Golden Start Brochure has contact information for local breastfeeding help.
General Breastfeeding Resources
- Breastfeeding Information from the MN WIC Program
- Breastfeeding Information from the Office on Women’s Health
- Find a Lactation Consultant
- Breast Milk: Every Ounce Counts
- The Benefits of Exclusively Breastfeeding your Baby- Somali Video
- Multilingual Resources
- Otter Tail County Public Health Breastfeeding Policy
Local, State & National Resources