City of Bluffton

The City of Bluffton, platted in March, 1880 incorporated February 24, 1903, as well as Bluffton township, organized July 17, 1878, received this name in allusion to the high banks or bluffs of the Leaf river along its course in the south edge of this township. North Bluff creek is tributary here to the Leaf river from the north, and South Bluff creek from the south.

About The Area

Population: 207
Area: 2.76195
Minor Civil Division: 2711106778
Commissioner Districts: District 4 Township:
Scroll to Top