Board Members & Purpose
The Partnership4Health Community Health Board (P4HCHB) is the legal authority for the provision of public health services in Becker, Clay, Otter Tail, and Wilkin counties. The purpose of the CHB is to engage in activities designed to protect and promote the health of the general population within these four counties. This occurs by emphasizing the prevention of disease, injury, disability, and preventable death through the coordination and use of community resources and by extending health services into the community.
The CHB areas of responsibility include:
- Assuring an adequate public health infrastructure exists in each of the four counties to provide public health services;
- Promoting healthy communities and healthy behaviors
- Preventing the spread of infectious disease;
- Protecting against environmental health hazards;
- Preparing for and responding to emergencies; and
- Mobilizing community resources to address gaps in health services.
The public health departments in Becker, Clay, Otter Tail, and Wilkin county are the providers of public health services on behalf of the CHB.